Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
Fresh ideas can mean big profits–but only if they make it to market and sell.
If you need the best practices and ideas for creating and delivering new products and services–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
– Adapt offerings from the developing world to wealthy markets
– Plan all-new ventures by testing and tweaking
– Tailor your efforts to meet customers’ most pressing needs
– Make inexpensive products on a vast scale
– Measure and improve innovation performance
– Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes
Out of stock