Back by popular demand — and newly updated by the author — the mega-bestselling spiritual guide in which Marianne Williamson shares her reflections on A Course in Miracles and her insights on the application of love in the search for inner peace.
Williamson reveals how we each can become a miracle worker by accepting God and by the expression of love in our daily lives. Whether psychic pain is in the area of relationships, career, or health, she shows us how love is a potent force, the key to inner peace, and how by practicing love we can make our own lives more fulfilling while creating a more peaceful and loving world for our children.₵62.00Quick View
The Experiencing God series, seeks to explore the importance of being sent of God, the servant of God, the Word of God, Faith in God and the power of God in our lives, and how all these aspects influence the growth of the Christian.
A powerful 6 book set, it is guaranteed to impact your personal growth in faith and life in a positive way.
The 6 books are encased in a hard-card box and shrink-wrapped to make an excellent gift to friends and family.₵100.00Quick View
Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
Fresh ideas can mean big profits–but only if they make it to market and sell.
If you need the best practices and ideas for creating and delivering new products and services–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
– Adapt offerings from the developing world to wealthy markets
– Plan all-new ventures by testing and tweaking
– Tailor your efforts to meet customers’ most pressing needs
– Make inexpensive products on a vast scale
– Measure and improve innovation performance
– Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes₵80.00Quick View
Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)₵80.00
Change is the one constant in business, and we must adapt or face obsolescence. Yet certain challenges never go away. That’s what makes this book “must read.” These are the 10 seminal articles by management’s most influential experts, on topics of perennial concern to ambitious managers and leaders hungry for inspiration–and ready to run with big ideas to accelerate their own and their companies’ success.
If you read nothing else – full stop – read:
- Michael Porter on creating competitive advantage and distinguishing your company from rivals
- John Kotter on leading change through eight critical stages
- Daniel Goleman on using emotional intelligence to maximize performance
- Peter Drucker on managing your career by evaluating your own strengths and weaknesses
- Clay Christensen on orchestrating innovation within established organizations
- Tom Davenport on using analytics to determine how to keep your customers loyal
- Robert Kaplan and David Norton on measuring your company’s strategy with the Balanced Scorecard
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter on avoiding common mistakes when pushing innovation forward
- Ted Levitt on understanding who your customers are and what they really want
- C. K. Prahalad and Gary Hamel on identifying the unique, integrated systems that support your strategy
Importance of Being Sent by God, the first book in the Experiencing God series, seeks to explore the importance of waiting until you are sent of God. The key thought from this book flows from the Scripture which says, “And how shall they preach unless they are SENT?” (Romans 10:15) There cannot be a preacher or servant of God unless someone is sent by God.
It is one thing to be called by God and yet another thing to be prepared and sent of God. Now it is those who are sent by God, who are given the power and authority. They are those who have a liberating message from God for the people.₵20.00Quick View
Importance of Faith in God, the fourth book in the Experiencing God series, seeks to explore the importance of Faith in God and how true faith in God can cause us to have an experience with God’s power in a particular area of need.₵20.00Quick View
Importance of the Power of God, the fifth and final book in the Experiencing God series, seeks to explore the all-important role of the power of God in our lives, and how we can experience this power through faith-filled prayer.₵20.00Quick View
Importance of the Servant of God, the second book in the Experiencing God series, seeks to explore the all-important role of the Servant of God in the lives of His people. One way of helping people to experience the power of God is through the preaching and teaching of the word of God by His servants.₵20.00Quick View
Importance of the Word of God, the third book in the Experiencing God series, seeks to explore the importance of the Word of God in our lives and how, through the word, we can develop our faith in God for an extraordinary experience of His power.₵20.00Quick View
We find ourselves in a temporary world where many are focused on leaving temporary marks rather than eternal ones. Young people today are looking for fame, riches, luxury, without looking for their primary goal on earth.
This book gives an insight to give key issues from the view point of a pencil to address the greatest quest in life; purpose. It looks at the relationship between;
- The pencil and its marks
- The pencil and the eraser
- The pencil and the lead
- The pencil and the sharpener
- The pencil and the hand (user)
The book also addresses issues such as:
- Leaving a positive mark
- Who can be saved?
- What next after salvation?
- Does a Christan skate through life trouble-free?
- How can the best in you be seen?
Everyone is leaving a mark on this earth, but the big question is, “How relevant is your mark in your generation and the generations yet to come?”
Don’t strive to be better than someone; strive to be the best you.₵20.00₵20.00Quick View