Harvard Business Review on Building Better Teams
Most teams underperform. Yours can beat the odds.
If you need the best practices and ideas for superior team building–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Boost team performance through mutual accountability
– Motivate large, diverse groups to tackle complex projects
– Increase groups’ emotional intelligence
– Reverse the fortunes of a struggling team
– Prevent decision deadlock
– Extract results from a bunch of touchy superstars
– Fight constructively with top-management colleagues
– Ensure productivity in far-flung teams
Out of stock