Age Range: 7 – 10 years
The Complete Book of Bible Activities for grades 2 to 4 features educational games, puzzles, and activities based on the New and Old Testaments.
This 352 page workbook includes reinforcement in Bible knowledge through puzzles, word searches, crosswords, and mazes. It also offers children practice in reading, language arts, creative writing, math and problem solving with a bonus section of Bible-based math puzzles and word games that require scripture reference.
Over 4 million in print! The best-selling Complete Book series offers a full complement of instruction, activities, and information about a single topic or subject area. Containing over 30 titles and encompassing preschool to grade 8 this series helps children succeed in every subject area!₵25.00Quick View
**Available from mid-February 2019**
Vernon Sproxton describes Ah! Books as those that induce a fundamental change in the reader’s perception of things.
Dancing Sermons is such a book. It will make you look upon familiar things as though seeing, feeling and understanding them for the first time. The message running through Dancing Sermons like a golden thread is that we human beings, in spite of our flaws are all special, unique, and loved deeply and intensely by God. This love is without strings. There is an elegant word which expresses this — grace.₵45.00₵45.00Quick View
Touch My Body Carefully! is a Christian fictional story that seeks to educate people about the social canker of rape and offer real solutions.
A fast, racy, unapologetic expose of what happens to victim and abuser…the awful consequences on families…this book gets you thinking.
Kweku Atta and his friends are area bad boys; they rape girls secretly and scorn them later. Kweku grows up with this character and becomes a big man who rapes any woman who crosses his path. As for his wife, she is his sex toy. Kweku rapes and rapes till he starts to chase after his own daughters.
Incest. Evil eats itself.
At this point, Kweku realizes that his actions have now reached a point where he himself becomes a victim of his rapist character. His daughters will be crushed by their own father. Jesus Christ must come in. Prayer and therapy must come in.₵10.00₵10.00Quick View
This manual captures the studies and experiences accumulated by the authors from more than 60 years of counselling large groups in churches as well as hundreds of copies around the world. It is our strong belief that our fellow marriage counsellors will find the contents of this manual particularly helpful.
In preparing this manual, we have been guided by the following principles that married couples or those intending to marry need to have:
- the right understanding about marriage as God intended it
- basic biblical and additional knowledge
- commitment to each other
- the willingness to work for a happy marriage in order to realise its full blessings
The material here is also designed to be used individually by singles, privately by couples, in small groups or as outlines to prepare teaching to large groups.
You are invited to turn the pages, learn and practise what we trust will enrich your relationships and marriage. It is in practising what we learn that we benefit the most.
This is a book that serves as a counselling manual as well as a self-study book by Christians at various stages of Christian marriage — singles looking for a partner, engaged couples and married couples. The 34 studies here cover topics ranging from ‘Marriage as God’s idea’, ‘The single life’, ‘Courtship’ and the principles and practice of magnificent marriages. They provide single people and married couples with the tools they need to make vital decisions concerning marriages and relationships. The book has also been written with the marriage counsellor in mind. It provides a ready programme for pre-marital counselling as well as insights for helping couples to deal with major marital issues such as finance, communication and sex.
This is a book you will go back to again and again for invaluable reference material.₵25.00₵25.00Quick View
This is a special product for memorising and learning Bible verses. A pack of 70 Bible verses, with colourful pictures to further illustrate the meaning of the verses.
Suitable for Sunday school classes, ministries, churches and anyone seeking to commit Scripture to memory.₵20.00Quick View
Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
Fresh ideas can mean big profits–but only if they make it to market and sell.
If you need the best practices and ideas for creating and delivering new products and services–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
– Adapt offerings from the developing world to wealthy markets
– Plan all-new ventures by testing and tweaking
– Tailor your efforts to meet customers’ most pressing needs
– Make inexpensive products on a vast scale
– Measure and improve innovation performance
– Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes₵80.00Quick View
Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)₵80.00
Tracks in this album:
- Sun & Son( prod. by BeKofi)
- N.E.R.D ( prod. by Jayphano)
- True Friend ( prod. by KayNie)
- My CV of Sin ( prod. by BeKofi)
- G.O.A.T ( prod. by George Sedzro)
- M’asem (My Story) ft MoQid (prod. by Snares Beat)
- Letter To My Unsung Music Heroes (prod. by KayNie)
- Amasaah Boateng ( prod. by Bonnie × Mix Master Garzy)
- Asamando Nkratoc(Letter from the Grave)(prod.by Mo Studios)
- Rolls Royce Phantom ( prod. by Mizter Okyere)
- Letter to the Church(prod. by ODB)
- Tie Me (Prayer of the sick)( prod. by Nii Soul)
- Passion Of The Christ(prod.by ODB)
- Polite & Ethical Parties (prod. by BeKofi)
- Rhyming Rants (prod. by George Sedzro)
- Valerie’s Handbag (prod. by Selorm)
- Made in Ghana (prod. by ODB)
- Ntamkese3 ( prod. by Jayphano)
- L.R.M.U ( prod. by Mizter Okyere)
- I Am Music ( prod. by Nii Soul)
- When I Was A Child (prod. by Bonny)
- Made in Ghana (instrumentals)
Channels of Prayer, Prophecy and Power: Contemporary Religion, New Media and Transformation of the Public Sphere in Africa
Inaugural lecture by Professor J. Kwabena Asamoah-Gyadu, Trinity Theology Seminary, Ghana. Delivered on March 31, 2016.₵15.00Quick View
Channels of Prayer, Prophecy and Power: Contemporary Religion, New Media and Transformation of the Public Sphere in Africa₵15.00
We bring you all the hymns as found in the Kristo Asɔre Nnwom as used by the Presbyterian Church of Ghana.₵20.00Quick View
Tracks in this album:
2. Worthy One
3. Judah Dzata (Lion of Judah)
4. Audience of One (God is Here)
5. Shiwoonɔyeli Nyɔŋmo (Fɛɛ Mli)
7. Kosie Ansa
9. Mindaoshi (My Jubilee Song)
Also includes Image cards of all the lyrics.₵20.00₵20.00Quick View