African churches have inherited a rich tradition of hymnody from the West, but for too long the musical heritage of Asia and even of Africa itself has been neglected. Ghana Praise is a first step towards correcting this situation.
It contains 144 tunes by Ghanaian composers: 4 songs from Northern Ghana and 28 spirituals from Ghana’s Pentecostal churches. For the first time, the wealth of music by present and past generations of Ghanaian musicians is available in print for all to use; the geographical and denominational barriers which have discouraged the spread of hymn tunes in the past are breaking down.
In addition, Ghana Praise brings you 19 tunes from the rest of Africa and 33 from other parts of the world.
Ghana Praise is accompanied by a words book, Asempa Hymns, which contains words to fit the new tunes, as well as a selection of the most well-known Western hymns.₵20.00Quick View
From Inner-City Kid to Renowned Neurosurgeon – the extraordinary story of Dr. Ben Carson
Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In Gifted Hands, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at John Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible.
Filled with fascinating case histories, this bestselling book tells the dramatic and intimate story of Ben Carson’s struggle to beat the odds — and of the faith and genius that make him one of today’s greatest life-givers.₵50.00Quick View
Are you looking for solutions to your problems, but don’t know where to begin? Are you swimming in a sea of debt, hindered by personal limitations, or frustrated with a stagnant business or career? the possibility for success is present in every situation. the key to unlocking it lies in the perfect blend of personal initiative, the assistance of others, and God’s abundant grace.
In Go Borrow Vessels, Dr. Mensa Otabil illustrates principles to radically improve any situation. Whether you want to transform your business, your family, or your life, Go Borrow Vessels will show you how to:
-Discover your unique path to growth and transformation
-Develop essential habits for success
-Apply biblical wisdom towards money management and financial freedom
-Distinguish between help that advances and hinders growth
-Break free from cycles of dependency to assume a self reliant life
A turn-around is possible. You hold the keys to your own success. Go borrow vessels and turn your liabilities into assets.₵45.00Quick View
Goal Setting & Goal Getting will inspire and guide you through the process of developing a vision, setting clear goals for your life and planning to meet these expectations. Significantly, it concludes by identifying four enemies that prevent people from achieving their goals.₵25.00Quick View
Tracks in this album:
- Sun & Son( prod. by BeKofi)
- N.E.R.D ( prod. by Jayphano)
- True Friend ( prod. by KayNie)
- My CV of Sin ( prod. by BeKofi)
- G.O.A.T ( prod. by George Sedzro)
- M’asem (My Story) ft MoQid (prod. by Snares Beat)
- Letter To My Unsung Music Heroes (prod. by KayNie)
- Amasaah Boateng ( prod. by Bonnie × Mix Master Garzy)
- Asamando Nkratoc(Letter from the Grave)(prod.by Mo Studios)
- Rolls Royce Phantom ( prod. by Mizter Okyere)
- Letter to the Church(prod. by ODB)
- Tie Me (Prayer of the sick)( prod. by Nii Soul)
- Passion Of The Christ(prod.by ODB)
- Polite & Ethical Parties (prod. by BeKofi)
- Rhyming Rants (prod. by George Sedzro)
- Valerie’s Handbag (prod. by Selorm)
- Made in Ghana (prod. by ODB)
- Ntamkese3 ( prod. by Jayphano)
- L.R.M.U ( prod. by Mizter Okyere)
- I Am Music ( prod. by Nii Soul)
- When I Was A Child (prod. by Bonny)
- Made in Ghana (instrumentals)
God is Able track list:
- Lala Hee [New Song] ft. Isaac Boadu(Abi Small)
- Ma Jie Oyi [I’ll Praise you]
- God Is Able ft. Curtis Quarcoo, Luigi Maclean
- Franco Jam ft. Musell Mensah
- Glorious in Majesty ft. Esther Godwyll
- No Rock like Our God
- Ma Jie Oyi (Live)
- None Like You
- Lala Hee Instrumental
In his fourth God’s Generals volume, Roberts Liardon chronicles God’s great healing evangelists of the twentieth century. Journey with such paragons of faith as:
Oral Roberts —one of the most influential Christian leaders in the twentieth century, Roberts had a healing ministry that spread from rural tent meetings to a world-class university, hospital, and medical school.
Lester Sumrall —after being miraculously healed of tuberculosis as a boy, Sumrall dedicated the rest of his life to sharing the gospel and God’s healing power with audiences around the world, both in person and through television broadcasts.
Charles and Frances Hunter —often called the “Happy Hunters,” Charles and Frances were known around the world as two of the most anointed and enthusiastic evangelists on earth.
George Jeffreys —this Welsh Pentecostal preacher ministered along with his brother Stephen at camps, conventions, and church meetings across England and Ireland, with reports of miraculous healings and other acts of God accompanying them.
F. F. Bosworth —a Depression-era Pentecostal faith healer and one of the founders of the Assemblies of God, Bosworth was known during the 1920s for his interdenominational “big tent” revivals and large auditorium healing meetings.
As you read about the lives of these ministry pioneers, your faith for signs and miracles will grow as you anticipate seeing God’s mighty hand move in the church today.₵50.00Quick View
The Victorious Generals & Their Powerful Secrets RevealedIn an atmosphere of oppression and darkness, the reformers came with revelation from God and translations of the Bible into common language. Roberts Liardon will introduce you to six men who fought to reintroduce the beliefs and principles of the early church.
As you read about these men who sacrificed everything in their fight for God, and view the many revealing photos, you will appreciate the freedom you have to worship, find encouragement for your spiritual battles, and be motivated to find biblical truth for your own life.₵50.00Quick View
- John Wycliffe, “The Bible Translator,” who translated the Bible from Latin into English and was martyred for his efforts.
- John Hus, “The Father of Reform,” who longed to spread the gospel and urged people to “search the Scriptures.”
- Martin Luther, “The Battle-ax of Reform,” the monk turned reformer who found that man is saved by grace.
- John Calvin, “The Teaching Apostle,” who organized the church and urged people to serve God in all areas of life.
- John Knox, “The Sword Bearer,” the rough Scottish reformer who battled queens to gain the right to preach what he believed.
- George Fox, “The Liberator of Spirit,” the founder of the Quakers, who lived through persecution after persecution yet humbly shared the Holy Spirit with everyone he met.
From spending more than two decades alongside thought leaders such as Jim Collins and Malcolm Gladwell, as well as countless Fortune 500 CEOs and start-up entrepreneurs, leadership consultant Brad Lomenick has created a practical road map for helping anyone implement and live out the twenty transformational habits that he discovered to be common among the world’s most innovative leaders. In H3 Leadership, Lomenick organizes these twenty habits into three distinct filters he calls “the 3 Hs”:· Humble: Who am I?· Hungry: Where do I want to go?· Hustle: How will I get there?These attributes, and the habits it takes to create and nourish them, belong to the leader who is willing to work hard, get the task done, and make sure the mission is never about him or her. But becoming an H3 leader goes far beyond learning what all these are. It requires putting them into practice daily. Start your journey in developing the 3 Hs today!₵60.00Quick View
Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
Fresh ideas can mean big profits–but only if they make it to market and sell.
If you need the best practices and ideas for creating and delivering new products and services–but don’t have time to find them–this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
– Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
– Adapt offerings from the developing world to wealthy markets
– Plan all-new ventures by testing and tweaking
– Tailor your efforts to meet customers’ most pressing needs
– Make inexpensive products on a vast scale
– Measure and improve innovation performance
– Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes₵80.00Quick View
Harvard Business Review on Inspiring & Executing Innovation (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)₵80.00
Change is the one constant in business, and we must adapt or face obsolescence. Yet certain challenges never go away. That’s what makes this book “must read.” These are the 10 seminal articles by management’s most influential experts, on topics of perennial concern to ambitious managers and leaders hungry for inspiration–and ready to run with big ideas to accelerate their own and their companies’ success.
If you read nothing else – full stop – read:
- Michael Porter on creating competitive advantage and distinguishing your company from rivals
- John Kotter on leading change through eight critical stages
- Daniel Goleman on using emotional intelligence to maximize performance
- Peter Drucker on managing your career by evaluating your own strengths and weaknesses
- Clay Christensen on orchestrating innovation within established organizations
- Tom Davenport on using analytics to determine how to keep your customers loyal
- Robert Kaplan and David Norton on measuring your company’s strategy with the Balanced Scorecard
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter on avoiding common mistakes when pushing innovation forward
- Ted Levitt on understanding who your customers are and what they really want
- C. K. Prahalad and Gary Hamel on identifying the unique, integrated systems that support your strategy
Holy Writings track list:
1. Fa Makoma
2. You Are Jesus (feat. Kwame Amihere & Harbour City Mass Choir)
3. Ayeyi Soronko in Eb
4. Shrine of Our Sanctuary
5. You Are Beautiful
6. Been a While
7. Meeba Lala (feat. Eugene Zuta)
8. Hello, I Still Love You
9. Owui Ma Me
10. The Way (feat. Cwesi Oteng, Koda, Ike Nanor & Sitso “Reazn”)
11. Hiding Place
12. Every Single Word (Asem Biara Meka No)
14. Thank You
15. Safe in You (feat. Rev Joe Beecham & Ewurama Dua Anto)₵10.00₵10.00Quick View