You May Also Like
Highlife Time 3₵130.00
Excel! A Practical Guide to Studying and Passing Examinations
Do you want to pass your examinations with distinction? This book teaches and recommends a simple, straight-to-the-point practical approach on studying, revising and writing examinations successfully.
Read this book and you will learn:
- How to study and revise effectively for an examination
- How to identify ineffective study and revision habits
- Useful, practical study and revision techniques
- How to form an effective and efficient study group
- How to apply effective studying, revision and examination techniques
- The meaning of some key instructive words used in examinations
It is written for students of Secondary/High School level and upwards. There are innumerable examples and illustrations that interweave the art of studying, preparing and writing an examination in a very appealing way. The facts in this book have been presented in a manner that Inform, Instruct and Educate students in the art of Studying, Revising and Writing an Examination Successfully.
Excel! is practical, easy to understand and apply.
Dominic K. A deGraft Aidoo is a Chartered Accountant working in the Health Care Sector. He is a writer with many published articles to his name. Dominic is also the Chairman of the Teaching and Learning Subcommittee of a School Governing Board in the United Kingdom, where he lives with his wife and children.