Motherhood 101: A memoir of my experience as a newlywed juggling pregnancy/motherhood, marriage, work and a social life
If babies could talk, they would say their mother was God.
One of the miracles of the human story is positively the nurturing capabilities of mothers. Beyond carrying that pregnancy for nine months and eventually bringing it forth, mothers go through a whole complex regimen every day to sustain the fledgling human life while taking care of themselves and their home. No wonder some allude mystical powers to the process of childbirth.
But whether supernatural or superwoman, motherhood is an amazing passage that has kept mankind populating Planet Earth. And when one woman steps out to catalogue her own moments of indescribable joy and heart-wrenching pain, the result is this wonderful gift of a book.
Amma Agyeman-Prempeh’s work is based on a selfless narrative of the most intimate encounters of motherhood set in a cosmopolitan environment. In the midst of all the juggling, the triumphant twins of love and courage rise and rise.₵50.00Quick View
Motherhood 101: A memoir of my experience as a newlywed juggling pregnancy/motherhood, marriage, work and a social life₵50.00
Your Pregnancy Week by Week is the most medically current and comprehensive pregnancy guide available. Doctors recommend it. Reviewers praise it. Pregnant couples rely on it. With over 70 new topics covered, and completely updated throughout to keep up with trends, new products, and safety recommendations, this comprehensive, authoritative, and easy-to-use guide includes:
• Detailed descriptions of baby’s developmental milestones each week
• Clear illustrations of how both mother and baby are changing and growing
• Up-to-date information about medical tests and procedures
• Tips on nutrition and lifestyle and the ways actions affect baby
• Safe weekly exercises to help mother stay in shape and comfortable
• Helpful hints for the father-to-be and information on how a pregnancy affects a couple₵60.00₵60.00Quick View