*Available from 15th September 2019.
Dami Ajayi’s second volume of poems, A Woman’s Body is a Country, interrogates the ramifications of affection. A work of impressive artistry, these are poems of life turned inside out, where time cheats on writers, and the people and things at the brunt end of our oppressive pleasures come back to haunt us. Here is the poetry of the quotidian, a philosophic and profound interrogation of relationships, of words, of bodies and their burdens, of times and time.₵40.00₵40.00
Tracks in this album:
- Sun & Son( prod. by BeKofi)
- N.E.R.D ( prod. by Jayphano)
- True Friend ( prod. by KayNie)
- My CV of Sin ( prod. by BeKofi)
- G.O.A.T ( prod. by George Sedzro)
- M’asem (My Story) ft MoQid (prod. by Snares Beat)
- Letter To My Unsung Music Heroes (prod. by KayNie)
- Amasaah Boateng ( prod. by Bonnie × Mix Master Garzy)
- Asamando Nkratoc(Letter from the Grave)(prod.by Mo Studios)
- Rolls Royce Phantom ( prod. by Mizter Okyere)
- Letter to the Church(prod. by ODB)
- Tie Me (Prayer of the sick)( prod. by Nii Soul)
- Passion Of The Christ(prod.by ODB)
- Polite & Ethical Parties (prod. by BeKofi)
- Rhyming Rants (prod. by George Sedzro)
- Valerie’s Handbag (prod. by Selorm)
- Made in Ghana (prod. by ODB)
- Ntamkese3 ( prod. by Jayphano)
- L.R.M.U ( prod. by Mizter Okyere)
- I Am Music ( prod. by Nii Soul)
- When I Was A Child (prod. by Bonny)
- Made in Ghana (instrumentals)
I am a mongrel; a mixed breed of Ga, Ewe, Akuapem, English, Middle-Eastern and American cultures; I am a Third Culture Kid.
Apiorkor’s socio-cultural experiences are interesting and might appear to be unique. But the truth is that there are several other Ghanaians who are secret sharers of her life. Such people lack access to platforms that would allow them to tell their collective story, so that their societies and communities can re-think all of the things that affect them.
Happily, Apiorkor is an artist over matter and over emotions. She possesses a mastery over words and over the essences of life. Many Ghanaian men, women and children are like her.
And her voice represents their voices.
In this sensational collection, The Matriarch seeks to celebrate, shock, tickle, challenge and highlight our Ghanaian-ness in the 21st Century. The author peppers our imagination with the following:
What does it mean to be Ghanaian?
How have we progressed?
Why do we stand for the things we stand for?
Who really is the modern Ghanaian woman?
Where is the global place for the urban Ghanaian space?₵50.00₵50.00
The Reminder is a compilation of common inspirational themes written in very different perspectives. It focuses on the practicality of these themes by drawing them from daily occurrences that we are likely to ignore. A book written in three parts: first part includes inspirations drawn out of the book of Esther, second part sheds light on the inspirations we’re likely to miss out on in our daily walk and finally, the third part is a collection of real success stories and testimonies of various people. Each chapter begins with a poem most of which were written by the author.
A charity driven book. This means proceeds go to support charitable works of some charitable foundations.₵20.00₵20.00