- You cannot add "The Trial of J.J. Rawlings: Echoes of the 31st December Revolution (1st Edition)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Recipe For Light Soup₵15.00
Tough Times Never Last, but Tough People Do!
Name your problem, and you name your possibility! That’s the message in Dr. Robert H. Schuller’s new bestseller, Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do! Dr. Schuller shows you how to build a positive self-image, no matter what your problem. Whether it’s unemployment, poor health, loneliness, fear or anything else that blocks your success, you can turn your negative into a positive. No matter how tough times get, you have the potential to achieve the best of life. Through Dr. Schuller’s dynamic principles, you can learn:
- 4 ways to evaluate a new idea
- 10 commandments of possibility thinking
- 5 principles for putting problems in a proper perspective
- 18 principles of leadership
- 5 phases necessary for the faith to move mountains
- 5 ways to overcome a ‘brownout’ and prevent a burnout
- 25 action words to get you started and never let you quit
Out of stock
Robert Harold Schuller was an American Christian televangelist, pastor, motivational speaker, and author. He was ordained as a minister, who rocketed to stardom in 1955 preaching from the roof of a concession stand at the drive-in movie theatre, displaying a passion and a marketing towards other people. He had been incorporating elements of psychology, into each of his messages and for many in the Christian community, he was serving up a "feel-good gospel" and that the money he was spending on buildings was to be put to better use by giving it to the poor.