- Suited to students who have been studying English for 3-4 years.
- Sentences are short and easy to understand.
- Pictures tell the stories and help your pupils follow them.
- Vary in location and theme, so that they will bring pleasure to your pupils in class or at home.
- Suited for readers who have been studying English for 4-5 years.
- Illustrations and short sentences combined, equally tell the story.
- Suited for students who have been studying English for 5-6 years.
- Stories are Illustrated.
- Divided into chapters.
- Use more complex sentences and languages.
- Introduce more challenging topics with stories that maintain enthusiasm of your students.
- Offers advanced reading material.
- More complex sentence structures and vocabulary to develop your students’ reading skills.
- Topics are more compelling such as drugs, corruption, gender and power.
- Aimed at advanced students who are looking for a challenge, but with controlled language and content.
- This level is much more involving, it will make your students think harder and perhaps question the book and what is going on around them.