After a devastating family tragedy, author Mo Issa was forced to reexamine his life. Six surprising catalysts helped him rethink his whole life plan. These came from a wide range of sources—from Leo Tolstoy’s seminal classic The Death of Ivan Ilyich to Brené Brown’s TED Talk. With these influences in mind, Issa thought about the way he was living and asked himself whether it was how he really wanted to live his life.
It wasn’t, and Issa realized he had to change. He started working toward a more authentic, spiritual existence. Along the way, he dug deep into his psyche and got to know himself, identifying the habits that helped him focus on his purpose. He is now sharing these habits and more with you!
In The Shift, Issa discusses
– the importance of authenticity,
– the connection between the spirit and the mind,
– the need for vulnerability,
– the direct and indirect actions that can help you form good habits,
– the consequences of conforming to society’s standards instead of questioning and challenging them, and
living a life without regret.
Issa hopes he can inspire you and give you the tools you need to seek out the true version of yourselves.